Texas Pattern Jury Charges
The Texas Pattern Jury Charges series is widely accepted by attorneys and judges as the most authoritative guide for drafting questions, instructions, and definitions in a broad variety of cases.
Civil Pattern Jury Charges
- Business, Consumer, Insurance & Employment (2014 Edition)
- Family & Probate (2016
Edition) – NEWLY UPDATED!
- General Negligence, Intentional Personal Torts & Workers’ Compensation (2014 Edition)
- Malpractice, Premises & Products (2014 Edition)
- Oil & Gas (2016 Edition) – NEW!
or – get all 5 for $500
Criminal Pattern Jury Charges
- General, Evidentiary & Ancillary Instructions (2015 Edition) – NEW!
- Criminal Defenses (2015 Edition)
- Intoxication, Controlled Substance & Pulic Order
Offenses (2016 edition) – NEWLY UPDATED!
- Crimes against Persons (2011 Edition)
- Property Crimes (2012 Edition)
or – get all 5 for $400
Each Texas Pattern Jury Charges volume includes an electronic version with the entire book as a hyperlinked and word-searchable PDF file. All charge language is included as RTF files linked to the comments for quick retrieval and assembly of jury charges. Texas case citations are linked to PDF files of the cases and to an online version of the Casemaker Web Library.
Instant Download Feature! You can download the electronic version immediately after purchase. This download contains everything you need while you wait for your softbound book to be shipped to you.