Texas Probate System
Texas Probate System (3rd rev. ed.) Digital Product Only
- Includes all supplementation through 2011.
- By James E. Brill, editor and project director.
- Downloadable PDF file
- Copyright © 2003
Click Here to Purchase
The hardcopy of this edition is SOLD OUT. However, the electronic copy is still available for instant download.
Coming January 2014! New 4th edition of Texas Probate System.
If you are already an owner of this book, click here for supplements.
Forms, Worksheets, a Checkplan, and a Significant Date List
The Texas Probate System will become the cornerstone of your probate law practice. From the initial contact with a client to the closing of the estate, this System will be in constant use, providing a step-by-step guide to the efficient handling of a decedent’s estate.
The Texas Probate System includes:
- Letters of a standard, routine, and repetitive nature
- Forms furnished by governmental agencies or outside sources
- Worksheets designed to guide you through proper decisions, to make calculations, or to maintain a single summary record of multiple related transactions
- Significant Date List to assist you in calculating and recording important dates for all proceedings
- Checkplan containing a checklist of all activities to be considered and performed in handling a decedent’s estate.
The Texas Probate System Digital Product has been updated to incorporate changes in state law through the 2011 regular session of the Texas legislature.
Texas Probate System Forms Digital Product, contains the entire text of the printed system as a PDF file. It also provides PDF and word-processing files of the Probate Chart, forms, and letters in the System. Finally, the digital product includes the Texas Lawyer’s Creed.
Click here to purchase the Texas Probate System Digital Product.
List of Effective Pages
Digital Product Documentation
How To Use This System
Master Information List (MIL)
Significant Date List